Whether you are a parent, caregiver, or educator, you can keep up with the latest computer and online safety issues and help kids learn to avoid the real dangers that exist in their Internet-connected world.
Here is a free, downloadable book, Own Your Space: Keep Yourself and Your Stuff Safe Online.
Download the pdf ebook: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9743304 (12.3MB)
This book is designed for any teen or parent who is:
- In fear of drive-by downloads of nasty adware, spyware, and viruses
- Anxious about scareware and ransomware
- Trying to stay safe on social networking sites
- Concerned about online predators and identity thieves
- Scattering secrets to the wind in favourite hot spots
- Shopping online without protection
- Unsure of the risks about webcams and sexting
- Dealing with cyberbullies at home or in school
- Blogging alone and in the dark